Gold Mine Developer Dream | Shopping Center!
600+ Square Feet Of Main Frontage Available For Immediate Development – Offered At $1,499,950!
- Primary Features
- BIZ Marketing Materials
- Presented Exclusively By
- Special BIZ Disclaimers
- BIZ VAULT
- Once A Lifetime Sure Win Opportunity!
- A Gold Mine Empty Lot For Sale!
- Ready For Immediate Development!
- Huge Lot Size Almost 3.25 Acres!
- Outstanding Parcel Only At $9 PSF!
- Fantastic Location Heart Of The City!
- Extremely High Traffic Count!
- Signalized Intersection Visibility!
- Directly Adjacent To Scheduled Regional Shopping Center!
- Minutes Away From Major Freeway Easy Access!
- Construction Financing Available!
- Complete Construction Consultation Services Available!
- Must Prepared To Close Escrow By December 31, 2019!
- Excellent Developer Opportunity!
- CAP Lease To Major National Brands –
- Starbucks, Del Taco, Arbys, Taco Bell – Your Choice!
- Sacramento County Location!
- Limited Local Competition!
- High Traffic Center Directly Off Main Street!
- Easy Access From Major Freeway!
- Don’t Miss This One!
- Proposed Architectural Renderings Upon Request!
- Ready For Immediate Development!
- Must Be Prepared To Close Escrow By December 31, 2019!
- Location: Sacramento County, CA
- Asking Price: $1,499,950 [$9 PSF]
- Lot Size: 3.25 Acres
- Financing: Construction Loan
- CAP Rate: Up To 15%
George L. Massalas, Jr.
President & CEO / Broker DRE License #01852885
George has an extensive career that spans over 50 years Owning, Operating and Selling Businesses of all kinds throughout the United States. Instead of investing in popular Stocks and Bonds, George forged a successful career investing in California Business Opportunities ~ and is widely recognized as a Leading Authority on Creating NNN Investments, securing Business Acquisitions and formulating Exit Strategies for Small to Medium-Sized Businesses.
In 1980, George was among a handful of young, energetic entrepreneurs who invested heavily in a new Direct Mail Advertising Franchise [Money Mailer] ~ and was responsible for spearheading the company’s Regional Franchise System throughout the United States. After a successful 15 year career at Money Mailer, George developed BIZ Builder.Com in 1995 ~ focusing his innate entrepreneurial talents towards helping other young entrepreneurs achieve their financial dreams and goals.
Leveraging unique Business Opportunities has always been a fundamental hallmark of George’s career ~ and continues to be a “Guiding Light” for the remarkable success BIZ Builder.Com enjoys throughout the United States today.
George is also a strong advocate for helping less fortunate entrepreneurs achieve their dreams and goals, as well. He invites you to consider joining BIZ Builder.Com’s Kiva Lending Team at this special link: JOIN KIVA TODAY!
NOTE: No warranty [expressed or implied] is made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein. This information is submitted subject to Errors, Omissions, Change of Price, Rental or Other Conditions, including Withdrawal Without Notice, and is subject to any and all special listing conditions imposed by our Principals. Cooperating Brokers, Buyers, Tenants and/or Other Parties who review this document should not rely on it, but should use it as a starting point of analysis, and should independently confirm the accuracy of the information contained herein through a due diligence review of the books, records, files and documents that constitute reliable sources of the information described herein. BIZ Builder.Com and its President are Licensed Real Estate Brokers of the State of California [DRE License #01852885 and 01871760].
PROCURING CA– USE NOTICE: By Entering BIZ Vault [or reviewing any listings advertised or shown online by BIZ Builder.Com], you confirm all terms and conditions contained in the BIZ Buyer Agreement and/or Non-Disclosure Agreement recently executed, including but not limited to our Irrevocable Right to Represent you for any and all Listings and Postings presented. If this is not your 100% understanding, please notify us within the next 24 hours so that we can remove you from access to BIZ Vault, as well as cancel the BIZ Buyer Agreement and/or Non-Disclosure Agreement you recently executed.