New ARCO Gas Station in San Fernando Valley!
Location Location Location – With A Lease You Won’t Believe – $799,995!
- Primary Features
- BIZ Analysis / Recommendations
- Presented Exclusively By
- Special BIZ Disclaimers
- Outstanding Location!
- Very High Traffic And Neighboring High-Traffic Businesses!
- Amazingly LOW Net Lease [After Sub-Tenant Income]!
- No Direct Competition!
- Possibility To Add Check Cashing!
- Also Possible To Add Beer & Wine!
- Expand C-Store Product Inventory Will Surely Increase Revenue!
- Plans Already Approved For C-Store Expansion!
- Newly Remodeled C-Store!
- Lotto Has Just Been Added, Which Will Boost C-Store Sales!
- Can Extend Hours To Make It A 24 Hours Station!
- Auto Repair Is Subleased For $3,400 Per Month!
- Has Fleet Accounts Set up, With Checks Of $200 Received Every Week!
- Open 7 days!
- 2 Full Time Employees That Switch Shifts!
- Real Estate NOT Included In This Sale!
- Gas Station Is Very Clean And Well Maintained!
- Has Pride Of Ownership!
- Seller Has Good Books And Records!
- Financials Will be Available For Qualified Buyers!
- Seller Willing To Carry A Note For Qualified Buyer!
- Building Size About 1,700 Square Feet!
- 12 Pumps, 6 Dispensers!
- 3 Underground Tanks, Total Of 30,000 Gallons!
- Diesel Can Be Added Very Easily!
- EVR Upgrades Up To Date And Completed!
- Location: San Fernando Valley, CA
- Asking price: $799,995
- Annual Gross: $3,500,000
- Annual Net: $150,000
- Year Established: 2011
- Payroll Expense: $5,000 / Month
- $6,000 Rent A Month!
- Lease Is 15 Year Term!
- $450-$500 Avg. Daily C-Store Sales!
- C-Store Profit Margin 45% !
- 110,000 Gallon Sales Monthly; High Profit Margin!
Call Your Representative Today At 1-800-727-2100 Option 1 [Real Estate Department].
NOTE: No warranty [expressed or implied] is made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein. This information is submitted subject to Errors, Omissions, Change of Price, Rental or Other Conditions, including Withdrawal Without Notice, and is subject to any and all special listing conditions imposed by our Principals. Cooperating Brokers, Buyers, Tenants and/or Other Parties who review this document should not rely on it, but should use it as a starting point of analysis, and should independently confirm the accuracy of the information contained herein through a due diligence review of the books, records, files and documents that constitute reliable sources of the information described herein. BIZ Builder.Com and it’s President are Licensed Real Estate Brokers of the State of California [DRE License #01852885 and 01871760].
CALL TODAY FIND OUT IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THIS PURCHASE!
800-727-2100, Option 1
Authorized For Publication By Listing Agent. Financing Provided By Pacific Premier Bank. Call Us Anytime For Further Details.